APPLY THIS ANTI - AGING MOISTURIZER AT NIGHT, WAKE UP WITH YOUNGER LOOKI...
APPLY THIS ANTI-AGING MOISTURIZER AT NIGHT, WAKE
UP WITH YOUNGER-LOOKING SKIN, REDUCE WRINKLES + BOOST COLLAGEN
Applying a night cream to your skin before bed and letting it work its magic while you sleep could be the key to your best skin ever. Night creams and serums contain powerful anti-aging properties that help to nourish the skin, reduce wrinkles, boost collagen, and clear hyperpigmentation, on the skin while you get your beauty sleep.
Now the beauty about night cream is that you can find a wide range on the market but, you can always try your hands at making your own.
So here is the recipe of one that I whip up in my kitchen use some powerful anti-aging ingredients.
THINGS YOU NEED
2. Storage Jar
1. 1 Teaspoon Chia Seeds - Substitute Flaxseeds
2. 1 Teaspoon Chia Gel
3. Tablespoon Aloe Vera Gel
4. 3 Vitamin A capsules 800IU
5. 1/2 Teaspoon Rose-hip Oil
6. Few drops of Vitamin E Oil
1. Pour 1/2 cup of hot water over Chia Seeds, and set aside to brew
2. After brewing strain
3. Add Aloe Vera Gel to Chia Gel, mix both ingredients
4. After mixing add Vitamin A, Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E Oil, to the mixture
HOW TO USE
1. Massage 1-2 drops on the skin
2. Leave on the skin overnight
3. Upon arising in the morning rinse off and apply your favorite skincare products
4. Facial Moisturizer can be used, directly on the skin or above your facial serum
5. Use every night for best results
6. Store mixture on the countertop
1. Use can use any of your favorite oils.