4 BEST INGREDIENTS FOR DRY FLAKY SKIN, SIMPLE HOME REMEDY FOR DRY SKIN,...
My hands are always dry since I tend to wash them so often, but for some people, it is not only their hands that are dry but their entire body. Dry skin is often temporary so, no need to be an alarm; however, signs and symptoms of dry skin depend on your age, your health, where you live, time spent outdoors, and other situations.
You may get dry skin after showering, bathing or swimming
Your skin may feel and looks rough with slight to severe flaking, scaling or peeling, fine lines or cracks, Gray, ashy skin, and even redness
To treat dry skin, use a moisturizer daily and drink plenty of water.
Here is a remedy that I made for myself that has been working for me especially, my dry hands
A SIMPLE HOME REMEDY FOR DRY SKIN
THINGS YOU NEED
2. Storage Jar
1. 1 Teaspoon Coconut Oil - Carrier Oil
2. 1/2 Teaspoon Vitamin E Oil
3. 1 Teaspoon Aloe Vera Gel
4. 1 Teaspoon Honey
1. Mix all ingredients
2. After mixing, pour the mixture into the storage jar
HOW TO USE
1. Apply by pressing a small amount on the face, neck, and decollete
2. Facial Moisturizer can be used, directly on the skin or above your facial toner
3. Use Facial Moisturizer at night
4. Leave on the skin overnight
5.Upon arising in the mornings, rinse off