NO JOKE USE OKRA AND ALOE VERA ON YOUR SKIN FOR 10 YEARS YOUNGER LOOKING...
WHAT IS OKRA
OKRA, also known as gumbo or ladies' fingers, is a warm-season vegetable. It is a good source of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber.
OKRA is rich in vitamin C, which helps to brighten the skin and boost collagen, making it supremely important for skin health and upkeep. It also helps to reduce fine lines and dark spots.
NO JOKE! USE OKRA AND ALOE VERA ON YOUR SKIN FOR 10 YEARS YOUNGER LOOKING SKIN BOOST COLLAGEN.
THINGS YOU NEED
3. Storage Jar
1. 3 Okra's
2. 2 Oz Aloe Vera Gel
3. 1 Teaspoon Rosewater ( optional)
1. Extract Okra seeds
2. After extracting Okra seeds, place Okra into a bowl, pour hot water over the Okra, and set aside.
3. Extract, Aloe Vera Gel, and blend.
4. Strain Okra
5. Add Aloe Vera Gel, Rosewater, and blend.
HOW TO USE FACIAL WASH
1. Wash face with the mixture
2. Rub all over the face
3. Rinse with cold water
4. Use every day for best results
HOW TO USE AS A FACIAL MASK
1. Apply on the skin
2. Massage on the skin
3. Leave on the skin for 30 minutes
4. Rinse off
5. Use 2-3 times per week for best results