VITAMIN C SERUM FOR SKIN BRIGHTENING, SKIN CLARITY, PIGMENTATION SHRINKI...
I am so into facial serums that I started making my own a few years back. I have this one special VITAMIN C SERUM that I would like to share with you but before I dive into the recipe, let talk a bit about facial serums and Vitamin C
Serums are skincare products that are designed, to deliver high concentrations of specific active ingredients to the skin. They are usually clear gel-based, liquid, and they are often less thick than a moisturizer. They're typically applied before moisturizers to help lock in moisture in the skin.
Vitamin C helps to promote collagen production, which tightens, firms, diminishes fine lines and is essential for clear, youthful skin. On top of that, vitamin C is an antioxidant. Antioxidant protects the skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure.
Vitamin C can also help fight off the signs of aging because of its vital role in the body's natural collagen synthesis. It helps to shrink large pores and, in some cases, reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Applying vitamin C on a regular can also help repair and prevent dry skin.
Vitamin C-based skincare products may lighten dark patches darker of your skin, know as hyperpigmentation.
THINGS YOU NEED
3. Storage Jar
- 1 Tablespoon Vitamin C tablet
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 Tablespoon Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
1. Place 1 Vitamin C tablet in a bowl add water over the Vitamin C tablet. Set aside to melt tablet.
2. Add Aloe Vera Gel, Vegetable Glycerine in a bowl, and mix well. After mixing add Honey and Mix Well,
3. Add Vitamin C to the mixture
4. Pours mixture into the storage jar
HOW TO USE
1. Apply on Clean Skin
2. Massage Serum on Face, Neck, Decollete,
Let Serum Dry Before Using Your Moisturizer
3. Use Daily On The Skin AM and PM
5. Store In Refrigerator Up To 2 Weeks