I USE FRESH ALOE VERA VERA ON MY FACE FOR BRIGHTER, FRESH, AND YOUNGER L...
Growing up my, Grandmother uses ALOE VERA for everything! Sunburn Skin Tags, thinning hair, nails, you name it. At that time, I was like, "ALOE VERA GEL AGAIN?' .. Today's I found myself do the same thing as my Grandmother. That is because ALOE VERA does works on the skin. It contains vitamins, minerals, sugars, enzymes, salicylic acids, and amino acids. Now all, of these components have been shown to provide a wide array of benefits for skincare and beyond.
Now here I am, sharing a recipe of one of the homemade remedies that I use on my skin using fresh Aloe Vera. Enjoy
THINGS YOU NEED
3. Storage Jar
1. Aloe Vera gel
2. Dried Basil ( substitute Tea tree Oil)
3 1 Tablespoon Flaxseed
4. 1/2 Teaspoon Tumeric powder ( optional )
1. Extract Aloe Vera gel
2. Blend Aloe Vera gel, Flaxseed, dried Basil ( Do not add water )
3. After blending mix well and add turmeric powder (optional )
HOW TO USE
1. Apply to skin in a circular motion
2. Apply to face, neck decollete
3. Leave the mask on for 30 minutes
4. Rinse off preferably with cold water, pat dry the skin,
and apply your favorite beauty products
5. Mask can be used as an exfoliator or facial mask
6. Store in Refrigerator for 7 days
7. Used 2-3 times per week or every day
Add Oatmeal or some Rice to this recipe if you want more skin-tightening.